January 23, 2012


I heard a rumor that made my heart POUND IN ANTICIPATION, but I can't find anything to back it up. A girlfriend told me that she HEARD Domino Magazine was returning (!!!!!!!/I KNOW). It might not be true. I must tell this right away. Just the thought of this got me so excited I gasped so loud I woke the dogs. I still have every single issue (to my knowledge) and read them religiously.

A couple of years ago my girlfriend Casey was hanging out at my house and asked if she could borrow a few of my Domino magazines. I said yes, clearly demonstrating my undying love and loyalty to my girlfriend. Casey pulled them off the shelf and saw how many tabs, doggy-ears and wrinkled pages there were due to my reading and re-reading them over the years. She looked at my archives (with judgement?) and said "Nevermind, you clearly need these more than me." And I do. I really, really do.

Read my other Domino posts here and check out the Domino Flickr set.


Nessa the Procrastinator said...

Oh please let it be true! If Domino can come back, then can we revive ReadyMade? I miss them both. :(

Nest said...

I do too, Nessa! Please give us SOMETHING!

Kristin said...

Say it is true! I MISS you Domino!