January 25, 2012

Paper Cut Art Valentine's


I used to be THE BEST CARD GIVER and I fully admit to slipping into allowing the computer to correspond for me (not cool, Meg, not cool). Valentine's Day is a great excuse to hand make some sweet notes for your best friends, your mom (same thing), gay husband, or boo.


It's amazing what a little card stock and paper glue will do. I created some animal friends and some paper cut layered flowers that were really easy and simple to make, please feel free to use them as inspiration, or even print out the images to trace the animals yourself.




Who is your Valentine? Do you celebrate, hate, or not care at all?

1 comment:

Carmen Varner said...

This is a super clever idea. I should make some personalized cards for my favorite people this Valentine's!