June 6, 2007

Domino Knows Best


Every month, I scamper down the two flights of stairs to the front vestibule, looking to the stack of mail, the inevitable stack of magazines and paperback periodicals. I leaf through the New Yorker and TimeOut looking for one of my favorite reads and inspiration sources, Domino Magazine. Sigh.

Most of us urban dwellers are thrilled at the notion of a large closet space or storage area, and are always excited by cool ideas of how to utilize every square foot. Domino is a great resource for everything, so no doubt have countless ideas, tips and lovely photographs of ways to design with small spaces in mind.


I want to live in Domino magazine sometimes. Pristine, fresh, eclectic decor and design. Never afraid of using bold color, they show you how to go with your gut and give yourself permission to include bright and bold images and hues. I can't wait to see what awaits me in my next Domino magazine!

No comments: