October 3, 2013

New Digs: Kitchen





Take a little look into our new kitchen situation that is improving on the daily. We recently found the most perfect lucite chairs to go with our vintage Knoll Studio table and I am obsessed with the combination. The clear, modern seats are totally comfortable and you can SEE THROUGH THEM, making them perfect for small spaces. 




My other favorite elements of this room: 

+ it has original tin ceilings
+ the dark gray tile floor
+ it is flooded with light
+ it is filled with greenery
+ it opens up to our balcony and backyard

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Your kitchen is absolutely gorgeous, it's modern but very homely too! Something I'd really love one day. :)

Unknown said...

i am always so envious of everyone's bright and shiny rooms. my house is so dark in comparison.

Mens partywear suits said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridal lehengas said...

I discovered your website very successful.I was very empowered all the sites content. It would be a fulfillment to fulfill a little methods for the place and understand and provides people what they liked about you.