July 18, 2011

Silhouette Dog Portrait Using Illustrator



In July's video for Craft I find another way to capture the precious perfection this is my dogs. Whomever you adore can be documented in this unique and lovely way as well. Check out the video to see how!



You can put these on pretty much anything, plates, plaques, or sew them onto fabric.



This was the FIRST time I have ever used Adobe Illustrator or the cutter, and I made out like a bandit. Let me be an example to anyone intimidated that you can totally learn this. If you need any additional help, you can google any question about Adobe or any other program, and answers will come. This is how I have gotten myself out of a few pickles in Final Cut Pro.



How would you fashion yours?

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Hi! Love the suede idea. You inspired me to illustrate my dog. His profile is a little unusual and shadow portraiture captured this perfectly so I created a series of unusual dog portraits on my blog Thanks for the tut!

Silver Nanoparticles said...

Very nice technique to show a different look in the picture.