December 13, 2007

Entertaining Under the Influence



Amy Sedaris is my freakin' hero. This has been documented on Nest before, and will be shouted from the Brooklyn rooftops forevermore. So get used to it.



Last Christmas, my kick-ass brother-in-law, Mike Worlay, a.k.a. Squirrel, gave me this killer, most excellent book by Miss Martha-Stewart-on-Crack, I Like You. An amazing book on nesting, hostessing, with a kick of twisted humor and ghetto-fabulous recipes.

And now, THANKS TO ROB & CORINNE, I have my copy signed by Amy Sedaris herself!



Rob & Corinne stayed at our pad and hit up the Bust Magazine Craftacular while Will and I went to their home state of sunny Florida for the Atomic Holiday Bazaar. Buddies swapping states to cover two killer holiday craft events. I got to hang with Alison Appleseeds and they got to meet Amy Sedaris. Alison wins, but Amy is a close second, so I'm glad I didn't have to choose. Thank you so much R & C!


Be sure to watch the most recent episode of Rob & Corinne's show Threadbanger!

No comments: