September 21, 2007

Creature Comforts



When searching for more information on a new line by my fav local indie designer Rebecca Turbow. She put out her line Safe right here in Brooklyn, NY and was featured in one of Nest's first entries. Poodles are Pink did a couple of entries on Rebecca, who not only makes killer space-age-meets-super-comfy clothes, but also has impeccable customer service. I discovered this when I bought her Grey Button Top about a year ago. That top has received compliments from networks execs to passers-by on the street. It's classic, adorable and really soft & comfy.





In Poodles are Pink I didn't find out too much more about Miss Turbow, but I stumbled across Creatures of Comfort. A great on-line boutique with AMAZING shoes. They are on the steep side, but oh-so-lovely.


No comments: