May 24, 2007

Rest Your Tuckus



These fantastically retro modern mustard chairs would be the perfect match to my fantastic mustard suede wedge boots. Totally worth the several hundred dollars to complete my ensemble.




You can find the mustard seating implements and this great mod, comfy turquoise chair at Contemporary Furniture.







As long as they are comfortable, I really dig these modern designs. This great black chair looks comfortable and beautiful.



And how neato is this? I love lucite furniture. So classic, '30's boudoir.



I saw this rad rump rester on Crib Candy. Crib Candy is like a Toys 'R Us for design geeks. I found this amazing chair by Jack Rodgers Hopkins on there among other gems in home decor.


Woah. This piece is so rare and pretty rad. It looks as if you would be sitting inside a tree.

No comments: