November 10, 2014

Holi-DIYs: Tassel Bag Charms & Necklaces



Tassels are a classic and chic way to bring a bag or even a doorknob or fan pull to the next level. When you use a sleek supply like vintage suede or faux leather to make them, tassels are elevated to look even, dare I say, sexy. Be it a bag charm, necklace, or placed atop a bottle of bubbly that you are bringing to a party, they also make a fabulous hostess gift. With the autumnal dinner party season in full swing and the holiday fast-approaching, these are just the thing we need to be making for ourselves, for hostess gifts, and to make things look a little sexier up in here. Check out how right here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are really creative dear and I must say that all your work is really impressive. I am also looking for best venue NYC for my party and it will be great if you can suggest me some venues and decoration ideas for that.