August 22, 2014

Currently Obsessed With....






Its been a crazy, whirlwind, traveling moment and I'm so grateful for all of the work I am juggling right now. I've been spotty- at best- on the blog roll, so let's catch up for a minute on really important things like what we're obsessed with on the ole interwebs.

+ Every Outfit Shelly Long Wore in Troop Beverly Hills. RANKED. Via Jezabel.

+ The We Have Concerns podcast is hilarious. Support it here.

+ Just the Tips by Katie and Katy on YouTube is hilarious.

+ I just worked with Brian Patrick Flynn and his incredible team, and they are all beyond amazing. Read Brian's beautiful, inspiring blog here.

+ HGTV Handmade reached the milestone of 100,000 subscribers last week. Thank you for your continued support!

+ I bought this ring at a stoop sale for $5 and don't really know how I lived before, or will lift my hand after, but I'm into it.

+ The DIY Network has a killer blog, Made & Remade, and they were so sweet to feature me as a Creative Genius and post a DIY Geo Garland that I created just for the occasion.

+ My husband and I just started season 4 of Game of Thrones, and I can think of nothing else other than dragons, beheadings, and wearing all black in honor of those we've lost last season. RIP/we will never be the same. Oh, how much simpler life was a mere two weeks ago....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I' m Venus, nice to meet you, nice blog you have^w^