December 2, 2013

Dream DIY Job Announcement



I have to explain the big, exciting DIY news that has been percolating the last few months in person, aka in video form above. I am so incredibly thrilled and honored to join the most iconic brand in design and home decor and am even more excited to finally be able to share this news with you. This is truly my dream job  and I am still pinching myself to believe it's all really happening. Subscribe now to join in on the fun and you'll get new handmade content curated just for you starting in January!

AFTER you've watched the video above, you can click here to see the full sizzle reel/trailer for the new channel, click below. Watching in order helps it all make sense and plus it's just more fun.

Meg Allan Cole Crafts, my own channel, isn't going anywhere. It may take me a a little while to find a balance between the two but I will find it and I will continue to make cool DIY lifestyle content for you on my own YouTube channel too. 2014 is going to be amazing. BUSY, but amazing.

No comments: