November 27, 2013

Birthday Remnants




Acoustic guitar was played, brownies were baked, Misfits records were spun, and presents were opened. The "low-key family birthday" that Will asked for was relaxing and lovely and exactly what he wanted.

Now, the task at hand is completing my grocery shopping for tomorrow's feast that we are having right here in our home. I am pretty sure that will be a little less relaxing, but will be worth it when we have our first holiday in our new home with our two best friends Barret and Dejon. I am cooking my very first turkey, which I already have sitting, defrosted and ready n my fridge. It is the exact same size and weight of Gracie which I find oddly adorable. Good luck and God speed to you as you prep, shop, and/or travel!

1 comment:

Pembroke Pines Dishwasher Repair said...

Interesting post I enjoyed read this.