July 19, 2013

Plans

This weekend I plan on...



+ Completing the editing portion of this new MACC video where I'll take you on a room tour of my office.

+ Dreaming of this mecca of all things handmade and DIY. I can barely contain all of the ideas that are jumping off the shelves at me

+ Dining at this insanely delish restaurant. Pro tip: Order the watermelon marg (!!!)

+ Hanging out with this amazing woman, who I am lucky enough to call my sister.

+ Lounging in a dream fort built by Morgan for BYT's Dream Lover event at South Street Seaport. (Pssst...it's free!)

+ Ordering another pair of these to get my summer laps in without getting black eyes from these

+ Perusing this to get inspiration to whip up some beachy decor for my future sister-in-law's shower.

+ Wear this while diving into this.

No comments: