July 31, 2013

Bohemian Tribal Shoot




I was involved in every element of a big shoot yesterday, so I'll have to share snap-shots with you via Instagram. Bohemian tribal was the aesthetic vibe, and working 24/7 for the week leading up to it was the name of the game. I am in a half-awake-state but fully know that I am absolutely thrilled about how it all went down and am beyond grateful to the incredible people who helped bring it all into fruition. My husband, best friends, dear pals, and collaborators are the cream of the crop. The very WARM cream of the crop since there were over 25 humans and 2 canines in our apartment with giant hot lights ON and the air conditioner OFF any time we were rolling. Bless each and every one of your big, sweaty hearts.


1st + 3rd photo taken by the lovely and talented Rachel Esterday.

No comments: