April 30, 2013

On the Homefront



I've been dealing with a pretty big and very personal family situation at the moment. Thus, the radio silence last week and the lull in videos as of late. I will be taking a month-long break from my posts over on CRAFT and the frequency on Nest may be a little slower during the month of May while I deal with this incredibly personal situation. Please forgive my vagueness, and any disruption to publication flow during this time.

Everything will resume and be back better than ever before you can even say JUNE! During this hard time for my family, some pretty big and exciting things are brewing for me career-wise, because you know, when it rains IT POURS. Stay tuned for exciting developments that will be evolving while my family deals, heals, and handles our business.



Photos from my trip to Lewes, DE last year. When things get hard, the ocean view always helps, so I'll just pretend I can see it from here.

4 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator said...

I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch. I hope everything works out how it needs to.

woolandfelt@gmail.com said...

I hope things improve , sending love to you and your family . Thankyou for writing such a fun blog , I've been a fan since the decor it yourself videos and always enjoy your craft and style posts . x

Liisa said...

Many healing and positive thoughts for your human and canine family. I'm also a fan since the DIY video days (your dog treat recipe is the only one I use!), so take care of the important stuff; we'll be here when you get back. <3

Unknown said...

It not only give you pleasure,it give us pleasure as well. Thanks for the sharing.

fashion iPhone app