April 16, 2013

Duck Tape Pop-Up Shop

Feather Tribal Art

My buddies over at Cricut asked me to represent them at the Duck Tape Pop-Up Shop that opened today on Broadway and 40th Street in Manhattan. I created a few home decor pieces to show how the Cricut can take your DIY experience to the next level using sheets of Duck Tape. Yep. DUCK TAPE. Using the sheets it's kind of amazing what you can create. My designs went over so well that Project Runway contestant, designer Benjamin Mach did not want to leave without one. They will remain on display at the shop for the next 2-3 weeks, but once they are released, Benjamine will get his piece. I made 4 different styles of home decor pieces for the event, and I'll share them all with you in my next video. You Project Runway fans will especially dig this video because there will be appearances by this season's contestants. 



No comments: