March 6, 2013

Bedroom Month


Between the dog portraits we recently hung and a few other room up-grades we've made, it's been a bedroom-centric moment in my decor world. Our bedroom used to be a tiny tucked away nook, but now it's a large room dedicated to lounging and relaxing, an ESSENTIAL in thirty-something life. With these new additions I'm compelled to share more, so March is now officially Bedroom Style Month at Nest. It is now my favorite room in our home.



To start off Bedroom Month, and in honor of my *MARTHAVERSARY yesterday, it seems the perfect time to share the mountain series. The XL original mountain painting paired with the two medium-sized canvases I made with Martha hang together as a series in our bedroom. I am feeling the dialogue between the colors of the paintings and headboard and feel that together they anchor the room by creating a strong focal point. 





More Bedroom:


No comments: