February 26, 2013

Accidental Art: White Backdrops Part 1



 With a constant plethora of projects on my plate there is always a steady stream of supplies trailing between my office/craft storage room and living room table, where I do the MAKING. A constant companion is a big white roll of paper that I cover my table with when I need to paint, which seems to be allofthetime. It serves as a table protector and a clean, fresh background for video and photoshoots. I reuse the white paper over and over again to prevent as much waste as possible, and after several rounds I have noticed that the paint backdrops are becoming quite layered and very interesting.






The organic shapes and vibran colors are inspiringly abstract and I am kinda feeling the vibe they are embodying. I'll share a few photos of them every Tuesday in this new series, Accidental Art.





No comments: