September 11, 2012

Mulling Spices Season


It's that time of year again when there is a nip in the air justifying the need and desire to pull out our favorite pumpkin bread recipes and Pendleton throw blankets. Our homes will thank us when we pull out another key accessory; mulling spices. Yes, I tell you about them every year and wish I could photograph the way my home smells RIGHT NOW.


Add cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, or a spoonful of mulling spices from Trader Joe's or Williams Sonoma to a pot of simmering water. Stir occasionally and enjoy the aromatic autumnal fragrance. Perfect for a cool fall day, to mask cooking odors, and to add an inviting aroma to your home before a dinner or cocktail party.


1 comment:

Caleisha said...

I bought mulling spices a couple days ago because I remembered your video about them. They smell wonderful ^.^ Thanks!

-Caleisha
apt-203.blogspot.com