January 4, 2012


Thank you santa, moms, husband, brother-in-laws, dads who know me very well/shop my Amazon wishlist. There were so many sweet gifts that I absolutely LOVE including:

-The above and below bunny lamp from the sweetest husband in the world.

-The Year of Magical Thinking that I already ate up in three beautifully painful sittings and can now basically barely leave the house. I am reeling from this raw, exquisite book and now I must read Blue Nights.

-My FAVORITE films of the year Blue Valentine and Somewhere. UGH. Obsessssed.

-My label maker! Expect labels on everything immediately. OCD much?

-2 Glass orbs that I coveted to hang and put succulents or air plants in to add to our new bedroom.

What are some of your favorite gifts? Any beautiful additions to your home?


Melissa I. said...

Your bunny lamp reminds me of my bunny bank from the 70s-80s!

Did the glass orbs come from Amazon?? I NEED some of those!

lauradora said...

I got a cool handmade toy for my kitty from my aunt.
Also I made your mushroom wreath (which I love, love, love) to hang on my front door, thank you so much for the tutorial. I also used the cork mushrooms for a terrarium which I gave as a gift.