November 12, 2011

Faux Fur Wrap



I am really excited and proud of the subject matter of my most recent video. Real fur is unacceptable, so I offer an alternative with a faux fur wrap. Never a fan of either in the past, I wanted to offer a solution instead of just "being against" something, so here is my response to still seeing dead animals on models in magazines.



If you concur, please spread the video far and wide. I would love it to reach as many as possible. To read more and see the pattern I created check out my CRAFT blog.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Nest

I am loving this fur. Super cute! Love the background too. I miss NY this time of year.

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love your blog and all the things you teach us to do. I couldn't agree with you more. I want to put your video in my blog, but most of my readers are Brazilian (because I'm Brazilian hehe) so it would be better if I could put subtitles in the video, if you are ok with this, can you send me the video by email. So I can download it?

Keep going, you are great :)
Marina Sandoval

Nest said...

Marinices,

Absolutely! Please send me your e-mail address to meg@enderbynest.com so I can send you the video. Please feel free to translate,t hat is awesome of you! THANKS!!

XOX, Meg