October 23, 2011

Eggs and Bacon and Breakfast of Champions Halloween Costumes

With Halloween fast-approaching, here are two adorable and funny costumes you can easily spin out of one project, Eggs and Bacon and Breakfast of Champions. This is for sewers AND non-sewers, and is easy enough to throw together at the last minute.

Want to include your small-fry? I show you how to scale down the measurements for your dog or kiddo.

For more, check out the accompanying blog post.


Erin said...

Hello! I just made your capelet from Signature Styles. Thanks for the awesome pattern :)


Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *