December 13, 2010

Retro Christmas Video

Happy Holidays, Nesters.

From our family to yours!

I love everything about the Christmas season, especially retro modern holiday decor, so in my Craft Christmas video I bring you a retro orb ornament or tree topper, and an easy mulled cider recipe.

You can make this sputnik orb the top of your tinsel tree, display is in a vintage glass bowl, or give it as a gift to a loved one. Either way it should add a retro, Mad Men style to your holiday season.

Other ways to bring that great 50-60's look into your holiday season are using vintage Christmas linens, adding plaid where you can, or making this tinsel tree, as I showed you how last year.


What She Said said...

Its so good to find someone else who is into retro modern decor! Especially Christmas style!

Please check out my blog too (its a gift guide) and if you're a fan, follow me!


Michelle said...

Kayleigh (Milo and Gracie's biggest fan) loved your video! I think we're going to make these as a little Christmas craft this week!

Sonja said...

Oh that's cute! Great video. GReat ornament!
Have a very merry retro Christmas! :o)