December 13, 2010

Retro Christmas Video

Happy Holidays, Nesters.



From our family to yours!



I love everything about the Christmas season, especially retro modern holiday decor, so in my Craft Christmas video I bring you a retro orb ornament or tree topper, and an easy mulled cider recipe.



You can make this sputnik orb the top of your tinsel tree, display is in a vintage glass bowl, or give it as a gift to a loved one. Either way it should add a retro, Mad Men style to your holiday season.



Other ways to bring that great 50-60's look into your holiday season are using vintage Christmas linens, adding plaid where you can, or making this tinsel tree, as I showed you how last year.

3 comments:

What She Said said...

Its so good to find someone else who is into retro modern decor! Especially Christmas style!

Please check out my blog too (its a gift guide) and if you're a fan, follow me!

www.saidshewhat.blogspot.com

xx

Michelle said...

Kayleigh (Milo and Gracie's biggest fan) loved your video! I think we're going to make these as a little Christmas craft this week!

Sonja said...

Oh that's cute! Great video. GReat ornament!
:o)
Have a very merry retro Christmas! :o)