July 21, 2010

How-Tuesday: Mountain Lodge Wall Hanging

How-Tuesday: Wood Wall Hanging With Meg Allen Cole from Etsy on Vimeo.


I am very proud to announce that I am in this week's How-Tuesday video over at Etsy. I make a wood wall hanging that I would imagine seeing in a 1950's basement, a mountain lodge, or in Twin Peaks. I saw all of these freshen fallen branches in Maine and wanted to bring some of that relaxed, natural feel to Brooklyn. It's my first video outside of Threadbanger for quite some time, so I hope you enjoy it!

Here it is on YouTube so you can go over and favorite, comment and share!

10 comments:

lucashere said...

THat was awesome, and oh so refreshing... I have been missing your videos!!! Keep the inspiration coming!!!

hob said...

really liked this but im fightend of hurting myself with a saw maybe i can bully my other half in to it tho.so glad ur still making videos my nest needs meg :)

hob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelly Jeanette said...

I love it!! Thank you:)

Dámaris Vázquez said...

Oh! It's great, I miss your videos and i'm very happy to see this video!

BunBun said...

That looks

Vinnie J NL said...

pretty cool I like the modern environmental abstract feel of the piece. plus there is so much room for improv such varying the lengths of the piece or painting them or you could create a pattern in the lengths and create a wave or such just its a really cool concept for a wall piece im favorting it.

Kijana £lspeth. said...

I am really excited for your Maine projects, since I live in Maine :D also I have got nothing for my dorm room walls, so I can't wait to have things to fill them with :)
p.s
I miss seeing your videos on thredbanger, since you Corrine and Rob left, I unsubscribed, because the stuff on it is not what it used to be

Geraldine Koh said...

thats pretty! also like the cedar wood piece- it looks very fungi like!

TheCraftyOwl said...

This was really neat! Glad to hear you enjoyed some time in Maine! That is where I live and love! Also great to see a new video from you! I miss Decor it yourself so much!

-jenni