January 23, 2009

Alison's Nest

A regular on Nest is my boo Alison, who lives in Tampa, Florida in her lovely home. Alison now has a kick-ass blog filled with fantastic ideas, tips and inspiration.

Little Miss is one of the most stellar and lovely keeper's-of-the-home and I have learned some of my very best tips from her. Her house is so aesthetically pleasing, so completely unique, and so very her. And so now, just for you Nest readers, here is a special glimpse inside....


























Such a lovely abode. What's your favorite room?

4 comments:

Alison Odowski said...

meg! yous the sweetest! love you like whoa!

My DIY Journey said...

my fav pic is between the silverware drawer with the fake bug and the flight of the concords mug. I am a jermaniac!!! But really, she does have an awesome home home. I going to visit her blog right now!!!

Hillery Sawyer (Clever Plumage) said...

oh my goodness I love the little branches with the birds above the bed in Alison's bedroom, so darling, simple yet perfect.

Nest said...

I know, how cute is that fake bug in the drawer.
The best thing about Alison's home, by far, is all of the love in it.