December 16, 2008

First Snow

Right now New York is having it's first official snow of the season. There was a mini-flurry a couple of weeks ago, but today marks the first official snow!

It was a bit too chilly for Gracie's taste.

It makes me nostalgic for past snow days.

If it's snowing where you live, enjoy!


diyod said...

Aww, poor Gracie! That's how one of my dogs was this morning, while my other dog was jumping around like a reindeer.

Barbara said...

AAAWWWWW, Thurman!!! (Big smile!)

Julibeans said...

I know what you mean there was a flurry a few days ago but to me it didn't count as an official snow! I think so snow that stuck is going to get rained away today here (Queens).

-your fan :)

Amy said...

What beautiful snow pictures!!
Check out my snow video on my blog lol (i'm such a nerd) The background music is none other than....Hanson! HAHa

Happy Holidays!

Michaela said...

Awwww I wish I was in your house sipping on hot coco, cuddled up with you and gracie and watching old 90210 right now