December 10, 2008

Decor It Yourself's Holiday Special

The holiday special is in!

Take a look and let me know what you think by leaving a comment here on Nest or over on Threadbanger! Much holiday love to you and yours.

You can see the Coaster How-To over on the Threadbanger blog.


AMGSPOT said...

thanks for the gift ideas, meg! i'm totally loving your segments these days! i'm happy you mentioned the coasters, i've been trying to think of quick + easy + inexpensive but very functional handmade gifts for friends. i think your coaster idea will make the cut!
thank you love!

Rachel C. said...

this is great! i'm strictly going second hand / handmade with all of my gifts this year, so i appreciate your sharing ideas with us.

Emily said...


I love your show! I've been a faithful watcher.

Actually, since your show stopped, I've left threadbanger.

But now it's starting back up again :)


alison odowski said...

love love love it!! you did it again meg!!!!!!!! fantastico!!! bravo! love the rapid fire ideas!

Amy said...

Hey Meg! What a great holiday special! You have such great ideas and it was so entertaining! can't wait for the next! :)

Michaela said...

loved this show! I miss seeing you do this every week! You are majorly missed by your audience my dear!