October 5, 2007

Etsy Picks of the Week



Here are some of my favorite picks from Etsy this week.


Etsy provides us with an array of vintage, useful pieces for your home and wardrobe, and I check it regularly for discarded items from others that I might find a great use for. These old glass beakers from Blue Bell Bazaar make rad re-purposed vases for the science geek in you who also has a green thumb. Blue Bell Bazaar also carries this great Vintage Boy Silhouette




Just the other day I said to myself I want to find an antique foil + paper towel dispenser like this one from Shabby Vintage Mom. A really great, classy and easy way to organize and store your aluminum foil, wax paper and paper towels.





I really want a large print of Incomplete, by Alicia Bock, one of my very favorite photographers.




and this would be fantastic by our book nook.


No comments: