July 11, 2007

Nest Interviews Treehouse 28


NEST Interviews Treehouse28

NEST: What do you create and make?

*Treehouse28: I create custom clothing for all sizes and shapes.... yoga and dance inspired layering wear. I love to keep it simple while creating a new perspective on traditional cuts with incorporating high slits and extreme asymetrical hemlines.



N: What are some films, pieces of music, art or nature that inspire you?

*TH: Everything artistic inspires me.....I immerse myself one hundred percent in living creatively. Natural colors, shapes and materials are my driving force behind my clothing line.

N: How, if at all, do you encorporate earth-friendly habits into your business routine?

*TH: I use eco friendly fabrics.....those not treated with chemicals....and at times hand dye with natural materials to create one of a kind colors. Also, all of my tags are one hundred percent recycled.


N: What is a great tip for a DIY indie company?
*TH: Keep it true to your person....stick with what comes naturally....and always produce product you are proud of.

No comments: