May 16, 2007

Lamp + Flower Pot = Lampel



This is one of the coolest combos ever. Right as I am brainstorming and researching new ways to re-purpose old, found objects into pots for my plants, I stumble across this amazing find.




BSweden takes innovation to the next level by combining my two favorite things, good lighting and greenery, with his Lampel design.











I saw the cool combo in Square, this rad, U.K., style zine with neat ideas on design and city life. It's a resource directory is totally worth checking out. Their Archive for the Lighting Category showcased Lampel's maker, BSweden, and led me other new, hip,
illuminating designs.



Why not illuminate your nest with an Egg? There is something quite calming about the smooth lines of these simple, yet lovely lamps.



BSweden carries a variety of sleek, modern lights, and caught my eye with Konfetti by Front.



The beautiful, Swedish designers have created quite the piece of art with this and give credit for their products to animals, physics, surroundings, and materials.



I dig these ladies of Front.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there I love all of your ideas! Thank you so much for sharing them! I have been using this site http://www/ecofreek.com for finding all these cool items to repurpose! Maybe it could be of use to you as well....