April 26, 2007

ModCloth x 2 =



Whoa. Okay, I didn't even see the adorable and fun apartment section that Mod Cloth has for your nest. Fantastic.





These Best Friend bowls and mugs are so adorable I would buy them for my forever friend Petra immediately if she didn't dislike small creatures so much. While black squirrels have always been our guardian angels for some odd reason, squirrels and hedge hogs are scary because they have collapsible bones. These stackable BFF bowls and mugs are so precious, that I might have finally found the key to squeeze small woodland creatures into my homegirl's heart forever. Darling dishware.


I would normally insist upon vintage for a flask, but these birds are just too cute to pass up.


This wise old owl is smart enough to insist upon only good ole' Jack Daniel's in this trusty flask.

No comments: