
I am swooning over this sweet boy taking it all in at the Museum of Natural History in Joseph O. Holmes amnh #30. The silhouette of the lone little man against the vastness of the land is so stunning. Holmes's style and approach create a really incredible portrait that is intriguing in aesthetic and also precious in the moment that they capture.
Also available at the amazing 20x200.
These photos are terrific! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so editorial! Love them!
ReplyDeleteLoving these photos, what a collection these would be - fantastic silhouetted imagery :)
ReplyDeleteHi there! It was lovely reading through your pages. I am a new blogger and am totally new 'around'! I would love it if you could take some time to visit me at http://blowtheashes.blogspot.com and read the first short story Ive dared to post!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.
ReplyDeleteAs Craft is good for health. To see the beautiful crafts our mind got happiness which then help us to treat our body well .
ReplyDelete