I really love love loved this episode. It probably is my favorite by far. I decided that soap would make good Christmas presents this year so now I am up to my chin in glycerin. I'm having a lot of fun with the different oils and I actually put pomegranate seeds and sugar in one bar to make it a better exfoliating bar. Thank you so much for the episode. I love your show sweetie, it gives me millions of ideas to do with my own nest.
I really love love loved this episode. It probably is my favorite by far. I decided that soap would make good Christmas presents this year so now I am up to my chin in glycerin. I'm having a lot of fun with the different oils and I actually put pomegranate seeds and sugar in one bar to make it a better exfoliating bar. Thank you so much for the episode. I love your show sweetie, it gives me millions of ideas to do with my own nest.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Frances