i have an idea for a new diy video! it's not really a "decor" idea, but it is definitely a good idea, and i have never heard of it before, and i tried it and loved it! it's called "sugar waxing", where you can wax your legs by making your own wax. here's a link to a tutorial: http://www.instructables.com/id/S5KRV2XFCRT3DL3/
These capelets are simply adorable! I made one last winter out of some salvaged velvet, this makes me want to create more! I especially love the plaid.
i wanna be a model gah
ReplyDeletedo you do everything meg darling?
holy cuteness!
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful! and i love your photographs also.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I can't remember when last I saw something more adorable to adorn oneself with!
ReplyDeletei have an idea for a new diy video! it's not really a "decor" idea, but it is definitely a good idea, and i have never heard of it before, and i tried it and loved it! it's called "sugar waxing", where you can wax your legs by making your own wax. here's a link to a tutorial: http://www.instructables.com/id/S5KRV2XFCRT3DL3/
ReplyDelete:]
is that Jenny Ng that I spy? Gorgeous shoot ladies-- and Jenny, I can't believe how long your hair has gotten! love from Cali-
ReplyDeleteJustina
Beautiful capes! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI bought an English fabric cape some years ago and it is one of my favorites wardrobe pieces.
I also like your pictures!!
These capelets are simply adorable! I made one last winter out of some salvaged velvet, this makes me want to create more! I especially love the plaid.
ReplyDeletesuch gorgeous photos :)
ReplyDelete