ooooh! i love it! I'm so jealous you can decorate your place the way you want. I live in a rented flat and its a no go area! :( love all your little nick nacks! SO CUTE!!! x
1. I followed your link off of Cup of JO, solely because of the phrase, "Mother Effer." I have a dear friend who always says "Mother Eff" to just about any situation, and your comment made me laugh, so thanks. :) 2. I have that red wall clock in green! I found it at a TJMaxx or Marshalls, and it's been one of my favorite purchases, because it goes anywhere and looks cool. Nice room! -Red (www.thenakedredhead.com)
ooooh! i love it! I'm so jealous you can decorate your place the way you want. I live in a rented flat and its a no go area! :( love all your little nick nacks! SO CUTE!!! x
ReplyDeletei have aluminium canasters exactly like those!
ReplyDelete1. I followed your link off of Cup of JO, solely because of the phrase, "Mother Effer." I have a dear friend who always says "Mother Eff" to just about any situation, and your comment made me laugh, so thanks. :)
ReplyDelete2. I have that red wall clock in green! I found it at a TJMaxx or Marshalls, and it's been one of my favorite purchases, because it goes anywhere and looks cool. Nice room!
-Red (www.thenakedredhead.com)
LOVES IT- you and will got magic hands my friend! MAGIC HANDS! :)
ReplyDelete