Little Miss is one of the most stellar and lovely keeper's-of-the-home and I have learned some of my very best tips from her. Her house is so aesthetically pleasing, so completely unique, and so very her. And so now, just for you Nest readers, here is a special glimpse inside....






















Such a lovely abode. What's your favorite room?
meg! yous the sweetest! love you like whoa!
ReplyDeletemy fav pic is between the silverware drawer with the fake bug and the flight of the concords mug. I am a jermaniac!!! But really, she does have an awesome home home. I going to visit her blog right now!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness I love the little branches with the birds above the bed in Alison's bedroom, so darling, simple yet perfect.
ReplyDeleteI know, how cute is that fake bug in the drawer.
ReplyDeleteThe best thing about Alison's home, by far, is all of the love in it.