Bring a bit of the beach into your home with this dreamy Driftwood Wall Garden. A super-easy weekend project that takes less than an hour
adds a relaxed vibe to any space.
I just wanted to thank you for posting this DIY! I am re-decorating my room and I wanted something fresh and unique to hang on my wall! Thanks so much for the great idea!! ~ Purple Pansy P.S : I attached my website so if you have some spare time please check it out! I write stories, poems and do some DIY craft tutorials but of course yours are better! :)
oooooh super cool. I've got some of those airplants hanging in glass balls. I'll have to try this!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Trish
Hi Meg!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to thank you for posting this DIY! I am re-decorating my room and I wanted something fresh and unique to hang on my wall!
Thanks so much for the great idea!!
~ Purple Pansy
P.S : I attached my website so if you have some spare time please check it out! I write stories, poems and do some DIY craft tutorials but of course yours are better! :)