I am so stoked about Meg Allan Cole Crafts! Here, I personally welcome you to my new channel, and give a call to action about what content I will provide. Please subscribe and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
I take back my comment--my sister informed me yesterday that Threadbanger is back with you and Corrine and Rob!!! :D And now I'm caught up :) I'm so happy that you all are back; it just wasn't the same without you all.
Neat! I can't wait! I need some inspiriation!
ReplyDeleteI was anticipating you to do the scissor snapping motion with your fingers at the end of your video (R.I.P. Treadbanger!).
ReplyDeleteMeg, if you could do a video on inserting and sewing a lining in a purse, that would be very helpful.
Thank you for all that you do, Meg! Shout out to Gracie :)
I take back my comment--my sister informed me yesterday that Threadbanger is back with you and Corrine and Rob!!! :D And now I'm caught up :) I'm so happy that you all are back; it just wasn't the same without you all.
ReplyDeleteIn crafts today there are many techniques could be used.
ReplyDelete