Good to see you again, Ice Pony Girl. I came to this site via Beagles-on-the-Web.com who are currently featuring the link to "Beagle in a Box." What a gorgeous photo study as well as Beagle. Thanks. Will look more at the blog, too!
Thank you, Roberta, for directing me to Beagles-On-The-Web! MouseVox, give your sweet guy a big hug for me. There is nothing better than a senior beagle.
OMG, I thought my Springer Spaniel Ollie who is almost a year could melt my heart, well, your little fella is the star of melting hearts! So ADORABLE! Suzie
oh. my heart is touched. adorable. look at that! love it.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't you love to know what they are thinking?
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Beagles ROCK!!
ReplyDeleteAww, he's perfect. He has the same markings as my beagle, too! Only mine has a lot more grey since he's an old man. :)
ReplyDeleteGood to see you again, Ice Pony Girl. I came to this site via Beagles-on-the-Web.com who are currently featuring the link to "Beagle in a Box." What a gorgeous photo study as well as Beagle. Thanks. Will look more at the blog, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Roberta, for directing me to Beagles-On-The-Web!
ReplyDeleteMouseVox, give your sweet guy a big hug for me. There is nothing better than a senior beagle.
OMG, I thought my Springer Spaniel Ollie who is almost a year could melt my heart, well, your little fella is the star of melting hearts! So ADORABLE! Suzie
ReplyDelete