May 18, 2009

My Favorite Corner


I always have little nooks and niches in my home that I particularly love and find myself gazing at while I should be working. Right now, this is my favorite corner of our home.



My favorite corner consists of a book shelf above stocked with classics like Tom Robbins, Anais Nin, David Sedaris, Oscar Wild and Mad Libs. An over-sized basket of my mom's that has pillows and blankets for movie-watching. A killer mid-century orange chair that is perfect for reading. And on the wall I hung a doily and hankerchief from the family and a doe and baby deer wall plaque.


What is in your favorite corner? Send in photos of the favorite spot in YOUR nest to meg@EnderbyNest.com. I will post the photos and we will vote on the coolest corner. The winner of the coolest corner will get a free gift from Enderby.

5 comments:

  1. Love the little tree pillow! Goes so well with that orange chair.

    Sadly, all my little nooks are still works in progress. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a home is never finished. So really, all corners are works in progress.
    Isn't that little tree pillow adorable? I love it. From HiTree.etsy.com

    xox, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a soft spot for the snuggly mama deer and fawn wall plaque. I have the same scenario as a vase. The tree pillow is pretty dang rad too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you yake something simple and make it beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!