
Thank you for any $5, $10, even a $2 donation counts and shows your support of people living with MS, and the families who adore them.

Do you know anyone with MS? If you do, you understand how important this is. Here's to finding a cure!
***Up-Date: So far, a huge THANK YOU goes out to Thea Lornie, Polly Conway, Heather Burgher, Barbara Cole, Daisy Edwards, Anthony Carboni, Cammy McFadden, Dave Shuff, Amy Merrick, Kelly Demaree, Geofrrey Ollwerther, and to an anonymous donor! Thank you thank you. The walk was a huge success, and our team was there in full effect. We raised over $2,000 with the checks we added on the last day. I will let you know when we get the final tally.
xoxox, Meg
Hi Meg! My Dad has had MS for 15 years, and while he's doing well, MS sucks and I'd like to see it cured.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for all the new research that will be possible under Obama.
Have fun at your marathon-- :)
--Pollyanna
I FEEL you, Pollyanna. I want to kick MS's ass and look so forward to what this administration can do to help.
ReplyDeleteWe walk right in the middle of downtown D.C. so it feels close to the source.
Please help spread the word about donations!
Sending support to your dad, Meg
just tellh er to keep on going and always keep her head high and be a stubborn bi**h my step dads sister has been dealing with ms for 35 years and is now 65 and still going strong
ReplyDeleteyou will be seeing a donation from me <3
thea
THANK YOU Thea! I appreciate the donation so much! I will definitely pass along that message. My sister will get a kick out of it:)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
xox, Meg
glad i could help sweetie ^_^
ReplyDeletemuch love
<3
oh and hey sweetie did you send out the book ?
ReplyDeletecause i still haven't gotten it