oh my goodness, too cute and so creative!
What a wonderful idea ! Do I see an idea for a new Decor It Yourself? I think it'd be a lovely share.
better with the two tires stacked up - he likes being "hugged" and covered up. much cozier with two!
This comment has been removed by the author.
OMG! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I will have to tell my parents about it so they can make for their dogs! Very creative and cute puppy!
Thank you for leaving a comment!
oh my goodness, too cute and so creative!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea ! Do I see an idea for a new Decor It Yourself? I think it'd be a lovely share.
ReplyDeletebetter with the two tires stacked up - he likes being "hugged" and covered up. much cozier with two!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOMG! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I will have to tell my parents about it so they can make for their dogs! Very creative and cute puppy!
ReplyDelete