hey there! i'm alison friend, lane (aka guava lava). i'm super stoked you like the wares. i must say, you look fabulous in those apple drop earrings! LOVE the Homies show! keep it up!!
Homies is amazing!!! I loved it! I watched with the girls at the office and we all thought it was so much fun. Great ideas, great tips, great inspiration and right on trend. Can't wait to see more... :)
so adorable. and so helpful!!
ReplyDeleteHomies is ridiculously awesome. Not only are the hosts halarious and creative their ideas are affordably brilliant! Thanks 'homies'!!!
ReplyDeletehey there! i'm alison friend, lane (aka guava lava). i'm super stoked you like the wares. i must say, you look fabulous in those apple drop earrings! LOVE the Homies show! keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteHomies is amazing!!! I loved it! I watched with the girls at the office and we all thought it was so much fun. Great ideas, great tips, great inspiration and right on trend. Can't wait to see more...
ReplyDelete:)
Homies is awesome!!!! Practical and funny! What could be better? Can't wait to see the next episode!!!
ReplyDeleteinspirational, fun, hip, and WELL MADE! i give it 500 strokes of genius. (and good music!)
ReplyDeletethat was great use of retro styles
ReplyDelete